Kitchen Cabinet Design Worksheet
Kitchen cabinet design worksheet is a reference worksheet or checklist for your kitchen renovation planning. We list down all the step and types of the kitchen design in the worksheet.
Types of Kitchen Cabinet
- Natural wood finish
- Steel or other metal
- Painted wood
Unit Style of Kitchen Cabinet
- Wood Panel
- Glass Panel
Decorative Features of Kitchen Cabinet
- Crown moldings
- Dential or other moldings
- Soffit/Fascia or open to ceiling
Functional Storage of Kitchen Cabinet
- Slide-out shelving
- Functionally designed drawers for silverware, utensils, spices, bread, even pots and pans.
- Corner cabinet with a built-in lazy Susan.
- Built-in plate rack for storing and displaying your dishes.
- Countertop “garage” for small appliances.
- Built-in, slide-out cutting boards.
- Built-in bins for storing root vegetables and fruit.
- Built-in knife rack.
- Rolling larder to hold drygoods.
- Sponge bin in front of sink.
- Slide-out, dual trash cans tucked beneath base cabinets.
- Cookbook storage.
- Microwave storage.
- Shelving for frequently used or display items.
- Hanging pot racks.
- Message center.
- Countertop sections of butcherblock for food prep and marble for pastry.
- Swing-out storage for heavy small appliances (stand-up mixed or food processors).
- Stainless steel.
- Solid surfacing (Corian etc)
Backsplash of Kitchen Cabinet
- Countertop surface.
Special Treatments of Kitchen Cabinet
- Work island.
- Dining bar.
- Computer station.